Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it
I’m currently reading two books.
The first is:
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Reading this with a few of my friends on GR. I’m currently about half way through, and while it isn’t bad, it is starting to get a bit slow. I’m liking the world building and the characters, but I’m itching to have something happen. Right now it’s focusing more on the romance, and I need some actions. Spells, swords, or whatever.
Next I’m reading:
Half A King by Joe Abercrombie
I love fantasy and I adore underdog characters so naturally Yarvi is winning me over. I’m not that far in, but a lot has happened within the first 15% percent. I plan on dedicating tonight to wrapping this one up. Hopefully I manage.
If you decide to take part in Musing Mondays don’t forget to leave your link on Should Be Reading’s post.
Happy Reading everyone!