I was nominated by Yvo over at It’s All About Books. Thanks girlie you totally made my day:) This is the first time I’ve been nominated for something, so forgive me if I get the technicalities wrong.
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts about me.
1) I love winter! I live in Southern California where I am always moaning about our hot and dry winters. Whenever it rains I’m the happiest person around. Except when I have to drive in it. I hate driving, and people in Cali never know what the hell to do when it rains.
2) I recently graduated college. In between reading and writing reviews, I’ve been sending out resumes and cover letters en masse. It’s exhausting, but I’m optimistic that something good is in the works for me. Something preferably in publishing.
3) I love traveling, and I would love to be brave enough to just get on a plane and go everywhere by myself. I haven’t gone somewhere in awhile, and I miss it so badly. I’m planning a trip to San Francisco next month, but it’s not a definite yet. (Fingers Crossed)
4) I adore animals. I’m one of those people who gets more upset when animals die, or get tortured in books/movies than people.
5) I have big curly hair that hardly ever listens to me. I used to do everything I could to make it obey, but now I’ve learned to just let it be.
6) I am huge introvert who sometimes likes people. It’s such a dilemma in my life. I do enjoy going out and having a good time, but when I am out and about, I usually wish I was home with my books.
7) I speak Spanish fluently, but I’m constantly being scolded by my dad for not reading it enough. I just read much faster in English , and I understand what I read in English easier than Spanish, but I know he’s right, and I need to read more.
Some of you I talk to frequently, others less so, and there are a few I just met. Regardless we all love books, and are here for the same reasons so nominations galore, and in no particular order.
I’m also nominating Yvo