I was nominated by the lovely Yvo from It’s all about Books. Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it 🙂
On to the Rules:
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 5-15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I really like getting things done, but I am a pro procrastinator. It’s not amusing, and it definitely ranks up there with the top five things I want to change about myself.
2.Like YVo,I too I like lists. Any kind of list: to-do list, recipes, bucket list, TBR list, you get the picture. If there is ever anything that needs to be remembered or documented, I’ll do so in list format. I love writing them, but I get a special nerdy thrill from crossing stuff off of them.
3) I never read/listened to audiobooks till this year. Now they’ve become my life saver.
4. I am scatterbrained especially when I’m excited or nervous. It’s one of the few times when I turn into a chatterbox.
5) Like most introverts, small talk makes me nervous, but I can hold hour long conversations with complete strangers about books, traveling, food etc, but I get totally stuck after asking someone how how their day was. It makes for really awkward moments.
6. My definition of “good weather” involves overcast skies and rain. Sunny hot days are the bane of existence.
7. I’ve deluded myself into thinking I will one day actually finish all the books on my infinite TBR list. (Have I mentioned I’m crazy?)
We are supposed to nominate 5-15 other bloggers, but I’m going to skip that. First, I’m super late on this, and mostly everyone has already been nominated. Second, there are just too many great blogs out there, and it’s difficult to narrow it down. So instead I’ll do this: If you read this, consider yourself nominated by me. 🙂
P.S. I created an instagram just for the blog. Come find me!